HO-3 & DP-3 New Business Binding Procedures
Required To Bind
Please send signed & completed application along with signed state form to Laura Fraley.
Please note: Unless application is faxed, we may not honor the requested inception date.
Only Commonwealth Underwriters Ltd can bind coverage.
No binding authority is extended to the retail agent.
Once coverage is bound:
- Payment must be received within 15 days of the effective date. (Must be Agency, Finance Company, or Mortgage Company Check. Personal checks will not be accepted.)
Please be sure that the following underwriting criteria does not apply:
- Past due mortgage payments (3 months or more)
- Bankruptcy within last year
- Repossession within last 3 years
- Foreclosure within last 5 years
- Past due child support