Join our team!
This role consists of a 24 month training and development program that will prepare the participant to become an insurance sales professional. The focus of the training program will be increasing new submissions, quotes and premium through the promotion of retail web based and telephone quoting systems.
Increasing new submissions, quotes, and premium by performing the following:
- Conduct 20 sales calls a week to demonstrate web and phone quoting capabilities and setting insurance retailers up on the web quoting system upon successful demonstration. Weekly reporting of sales meetings that occurred each week the reporting of meetings scheduled for the upcoming week.
- Timely follow up and continuous communication with customers/prospects to find out and take advantage of additional opportunities.
- Systematic prospecting and arranging meetings with potential new customers, and with customers that have not reached their potential.
- Identify and establish a relationship with the key contacts making sure we are doing business with the right people in each retail operation.
- Work with their team to review web activity to spot trends positive and negative and addressing these trends immediately.
- Establish an active relationship with Regional Sales Manager and regularly discuss strategy and tactics including sales issues, travel and follow up.
- Pursue continuing education and insurance designations/licenses as outlined in the training and development plan. This will require self-study.
- Education: College degree OR equivalent business experience
- Specific experience:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Submit your resume to Sarah Koolhof - email@example.com if interested in applying.